*** NOTE: If your order has already shipped, we CANNOT modify the shipping address. ***
Some orders are subject to CL Power Auto Verification procedure, which means that for your protection from credit card fraud or identity theft, we may ask you to verify that you are the card owner or that order and that ship-to information are legitimate. This process rarely delays an order, and generally requires either a simple call-back (which can be done after business hours via email at [email protected]) or by phone at +1 404 394-2105.
If your order requires Verification, we will advise you by phone or e-mail. It is also important that you understand what we mean by bill-to information on the checkout process. The bill-to address is the address to which your bank mails your monthly credit card statement. The bill-to address you give us must agree with the address that the card issuing bank has on file. Please be sure you provide the correct information, even if the items are to be shipped to a different location.
We regret that this is necessary, but it is designed to protect the card owner as well as the retailer.
Verifying Your Payment and Address
- Both your billing and shipping addresses are verified before an order ships.
- Address verification is a precautionary measure we take to ensure your safety and prevent fraud. Phone and online shopping does not allow us to request traditional forms of identification, e.g. a driver’s license, like a standard walk-in retail outlet. Instead we conduct address verification though your credit/debit card issuer to confirm your identity.
- If your billing and shipping address do not match, we may require additional information to process your order. Orders requiring additional information may not only delay shipment, but we may sell out of the item prior to receiving the necessary information from you.
- If you would like to ship to an address other than your billing address, it is best to contact your card issuing bank and have your shipping address added as an alternate shipping address to your card. Simply let the card issuer know that you are placing a phone/online order and the retailer needs to verify the address before shipment to eliminate the possibility of fraudulent activity. Paypal also offers a safe and secure “Confirmed” shipping address program that protects both you and CL Power Auto, this sometimes may be a quicker & easier option if you would like your products shipped to an address other than your credit or debit card billing address and you already have a Paypal account.
Signature Requirements for Delivery
Any Shipments over $75 may require a signature upon delivery to ensure items are received safely. If you are unable to arrange for signature and your shipment is returned, the restocking fee policy will apply. Please see our Return Policies for more details on this. If you have questions or concerns about the signature requirements, please call us prior to placing your order.
Route + Shipping Protection
CL Power Auto is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
Visit our dedicated Route page to learn more.
Order Fulfillment & Delivery Timeline
Products typically arrive 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS* from the order date; the timeline is as follows:
- Processing: Allow 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS for your order to process and for the shipping carrier’s webpage to update with tracking information
- Shipping: Allow an additional 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS for your order to arrive
- Custom Drilled Notice: Custom drilled wheels may take up to 15-30 BUSINESS DAYS to be completed; shipping times are in addition to the 15-30 days
- Freight Notice: Larger accessories, wheels, or tires may be freight shipped, requiring additional processing and shipping days (allow 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS for order processing and 4-6 BUSINESS DAYS for shipping)
*Business days are considered Monday through Friday
Order Delivery Modifications
Due to logistical constraints and fraud prevention, address modifications and/or delivery change requests for orders that have been approved for shipment CANNOT be made. Orders must be delivered to the original shipping address attached to the order. Re-route requests, hold requests, or delayed delivery requests are not possible unless they are requested PRIOR to shipping.
Receiving Your Shipment
Upon receiving your order, we ask that you inspect all products upon receipt of the items. CL Power Auto must be notified of any incorrectly received products or shipping damage prior to installation and within 48 hours of receipt of your products. If notified after installation, CL Power Auto cannot accept a return or exchange on any damaged or incorrectly received items. As with any vehicle part, CL Power Auto cannot account for variations in vehicles due to age or customization, occasionally minor modifications may be necessary to ensure correct fitment. CL Power Auto will not compensate for damages incurred during product installation or use, nor reimburse labor charges or installation fees, under any circumstances. It is highly recommended that all products be test fitted prior to installing as we cannot accept return of products that have been installed and therefore used.
Securing Your Delivery
It is the customer’s responsibility to secure packages upon delivery by our shipping partners. CL Power Auto is not responsible for packages lost or missing after the confirmed delivery to the provided shipping address provided by the customer.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 320-333-2155 with any questions or concerns and we will be more than happy to help!
Refusing Delivery of Your Order
If you choose to refuse delivery of your order after we have already fulfilled and shipped the product, you are responsible for restocking fees and return shipping costs. This will be deducted from your refund.
If you receive a product you feel is damaged, please accept delivery of the product. This will allow us the most efficient way determine the best course of action to help you. If you refuse delivery of a product you feel is damaged, without first contacting CL Power Auto, we must wait for that product to arrive back to our facility before a replacement product can be sent.
***CL Power Auto may require documented proof showing damage or defects.***
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Minnesota, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Minnesota courts located in Stearns County, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
As a small family owned & operated business, we greatly value and appreciate your business. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 320-333-2155 if you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies.